Sales & Service Consultant - Outbound
Job no: 493404
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Customer Service Consultant
About the role
Our Sales & Service Consultants are responsible for providing solutions that enhance the lifestyles of our members and the WA Community. Working across our varied product range, successful candidates will enjoy meeting and exceeding sales targets by having great conversations with our members to meet their evolving needs.
Before applying, please consider the following requirements of the role:
- This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week
- We are a WA based contact centre for our members; this role works standard business hours and no weekend work is required
- To ensure we set you up for success, we provide 5 weeks of full-time, intensive training based at our Joondalup office that you will need to attend in full
- Once you have completed training you will join your team in our West Perth location
What are we looking for?
We’re hiring people that understand what our members want and what they need to do to deliver amazing experiences, even when the going gets tough. Simply put, our members count on us. If you aren’t 100% committed to finding solutions and ready to give it your all, this isn’t the job for you.
Naturally you’re a great communicator and have genuine interest in guiding our member’s to the best solutions. Sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but you’re the kind of person who takes control of situations to resolve customer’s problems and gets results.
Our promise to you
- A dedicated learning and development team that provide comprehensive sales and product training and support
- A friendly, fun contact centre environment in West Perth
- Recognition for strong performance and high achievement
- Generous base salary and bonuses based on team performance
We are recruiting for a number of intakes and will commence the recruitment process immediately. If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the resilience, flexibility and communication skills to be our next Motor Asset Consultant, don’t wait! Submit your application as soon as possible so that you can be considered.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and create, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want people who see the bigger picture and are motivated to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend