DevOps Team Leader
Job no: 493406
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Platform Services
- Champion the practice of DevOps and agile ways of working at RAC
- Lead a team of high performing engineers in our transition to the cloud
- Help influence technology adoption and strategic IT roadmaps
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated DevOps practitioner to provide their expertise in cloud technologies and DevOps practices. This role will be responsible for developing, automating, maintaining and supporting the various components of our cloud infrastructure.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading a team of domain experts in the management of cloud services, in particular, Azure. This role will further enjoy working collaboratively with team members and stakeholders from a range of areas including members, software developers, information security, systems engineering and systems operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of high-performing DevOps engineers
- Coordinating service management activities
- Advising an optimal service operations execution
- Supporting an effective cross functional team
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise IT operations in an agile environment
- Ability to manage technical and hybrid cloud environments (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
- Proven analytical and methodical problem solving skills are required
- Experience in identifying and building automation opportunities
- Experience supporting high availability production systems
If you can demonstrate your ability to develop cross-functional DevOps teams and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, stakeholders and deadlines, we would like to hear from you!
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to complete an online automated video interview.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us your current resume and application letter addressing the selection criteria via the "apply now" icon.
Applications close Thursday 22 March 2018
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend