Team Manager - Geraldton
Job no: 493409
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Regional
Categories: Team Manager
Do you have a passion for sales and a member’s first approach? Are you a dynamic and innovative leader able to inspire others in a high performance culture? If yes, then our Geraldton Member Service Centre is looking for a passionate Team Manager to take the sales team to new heights.
About the role
We are offering a people-focused individual the opportunity to join a team environment that understands what good customer service feels like. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the effective performance of your team by providing active support, guidance and coaching to meet and exceed sales targets, while ensuring your team provides the best service to our members.
What we are looking for?
- A values-led leadership style as well as developed interpersonal skills, including a high level of communication
- The ability to lead and drive high performance within the team to deliver and exceed sales targets
- A strong sales background with proven sales ability
- Enjoy working within a team environment and empowering individuals to succeed
- Understand what it means to deliver great service to create value for our members
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience in the insurance or financial sector would be highly desirable
- Promote health and safety in your team
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and create, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want people who see the bigger picture and are motivated to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend