Learning & Development Consultant
Job no: 493419
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Categories: Learning and Development
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
About the role
Our Learning & Development Consultants are responsible for the design and delivery of improvement activities that support and drive the strategic objectives of Sales and Member Service. Working in a diverse environment, a successful candidate will enjoy liaising with stakeholders to develop initiatives that address improvements to our member interactions.
The Learning and Development team support our frontline Sales and Service teams, their leaders and a number of specialist support functions across a number of WA locations.
This position is part time currently offering 30 hours per week with the potential for full time pending staff availability.
What are we looking for?
We focus on hiring people that understand what our members want and what we need to do to deliver amazing experiences, even when the going gets tough. Simply put, our members count on us. If you aren’t 100% committed to finding solutions and ready to give it your all, this isn’t the job for you. Naturally, you’re a great communicator and have genuine interest in training and development.
On a daily basis, the right candidate can expect to be achieving the following:
- Designing and delivering development programs to identify and improve key competencies
- Utilise data to quantify skill and knowledge gaps, and design remedial solutions that encourage self-led learning
- Continually evaluating, developing and modifying learning and development training, resource materials and programs to maintain currency
- Delivering training and learning support as required
- Completing ad hoc projects, tasks or research where required
Our promise to you
- A friendly, fun and professional environment across all our Perth Locations
- Recognition for strong performance and high achievement
- Access to a very active social club that builds strong morale across the business
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and create, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want people who see the bigger picture and are motivated to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend