Job no: 494931
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth, WA Metro
Categories: Travel Consultant
RAC Travel is WA’s leading travel agent offering packages and exclusive member deals across a range of holiday options including cruises, international and domestic travel, rail journeys, car hire, travel insurance and much more.
This position is based at RAC Travel West Perth, which is a hub for our members and customers, with many returning time and time again to book with RAC Travel.
What will you be doing?
As an experienced Travel Consultant you will use your extensive knowledge and passion to provide our customers with travel solutions and advice. In this 12 month maximum term contract, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The sale and coordination of travel arrangements for customers, planning, preparing and costing itineraries (travel plans)
- Using Sabre, entering all customer, account and travel while maintaining 100% accuracy
- Coordinate, confirm and issue all relevant travel documentation ahead of deadlines
- Collect payments and maintain transaction records, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Attend product nights once a quarter – upskilling your knowledge of all products
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Paid training and other educational opportunities
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- In-house Health & Wellness program and a dedicated Social Club
- Generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including travel, home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts
- Opportunity to work for one of Western Australia’s most trusted and iconic brands
What we are looking for in you?
- Experience in selling international and domestic travel packages
- Experience in selling cruise travel would be beneficial
- Well-travelled individual whose product and destination knowledge stands out
- Proven sales skills with the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Experience in Sabre and SAM or relevant travel booking systems
For further information please contact Janine Fox, Talent Acquisition Partner on 08 9436 5385.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend