Senior Full Stack Software Developer
Job no: 494950
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
- Be part of an organisation that is passionate about innovative initiatives
- Collaborate in a team of technology enthusiasts
- Enjoy rewarding technical challenges as you gain exposure to technologies and projects
Forming part of an Applications Development team, you will build cloud-native applications to support our broader strategy of delivering more for our members and the WA community. This includes server-less applications, APIs and web and mobile applications.
You are a team player with stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills. You have a keen desire to learn and share ideas, are adaptable and are passionate about technology, and you will look to enrich the lives of Western Australians.
Reporting to the Development Team Lead, you will be offered a permanent, full-time opportunity.
What will you do?
- Design, code, test, correct and document programs using agreed standards and tools
- Build continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Produce integration test specifications, test, record failures and perform fault diagnosis.
- Help configure software and equipment, and test systems of platform-specific versions
- Contribute to team learning and development, and share knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Sound understanding of software development life-cycle activities
- Experience developing responsive web applications using an Agile methodology
- Experience working with cloud platforms (desired)
- Experience working with CI/CD (beneficial)
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will excel in a culture of improvement and is ready to make their mark in several cloud transformation projects in RAC. If you believe you have the skills to deal with complexity, the ability to follow best practice delivery approaches, and the desire to manage multiple project stakeholders and competing deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
- A rewarding career, professional development and a work-life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, and member benefits
- A great benefits package plus Super
- An active Social Club and in-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and aim to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments to participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend