Senior Project Manager
Job no: 494961
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: IT Security
- A high-profile major information security project
- Supports our IT Cloud Migration Strategy
- Initial 12-month contract with a strong prospect to extend
RAC have adopted the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF), a globally recognised standard to gauge management of cyber security risk since 18 months ago. A self-assessment identified opportunities to strengthen security with target states defined over three horizons. Horizon 1 was accomplished in the last financial year and incorporated measures to ensure that RAC complies with APRA’s new Prudential Standard CPS 234 “Information Security”.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team at this exciting time to help us lead and shape this journey as we now work towards out second phase, Horizon 2. This focuses on further compliance and improvement of capability to establish and sustain the appropriate level of security as security threats continue to evolve.
Reporting to the Manager, Information and Security, you will be offered this full-time opportunity for an initial 12-month, maximum term contract.
What will you do?
- Manage projects from initiation to delivery, and track the schedule and budget
- Develop business cases and cost benefit analysis
- Coordinate project scope, planning and estimating activities
- Resource and schedule project delivery and manage your team
- Identify risks and support project governance and assurance
- Participate in Sprint Planning/Retro/Review Sessions
What are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of project governance (essential)
- Exposure to Agile or Lean centric principles (essential)
- Previous experience delivering complex IT projects to quality, on time and within budget in similar sized organisations
- Project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams to meet delivery expectations
- Impeccable ability to build relationships
- Experience in Information Security (advantageous)
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will excel in a culture of improvement and is ready to make their mark in the Cloud Transformation journey at RAC. If you believe you have the skills to deal with complexity, the fortitude to follow best practice delivery approaches, and can manage multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
To find out more about RAC Group IT Division and what we are up to, please click here.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend