Adoption Specialist – Modern Workplace
Job no: 494978
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: End User Services
- Join an iconic WA brand and be part of our Cloud transformation journey
- Lead, create and manage activities for the implementation and ongoing adoption of the Modern Workplace
- Be an evangelist for the use and adoption across the organisation of the Microsoft Office 365 platform to aid collaboration and communication
As part of the Modern Workplace Agile Delivery team the Adoption Specialist will work with the Product Owner and members of the business change community to help drive the Organisational Change Management for the transformation of our people, processes and collaboration initiatives to a Modern Workplace.
The Adoption Specialist should be passionate, energetic and engaging with detailed knowledge of Modern Workplace ways of working and the Microsoft office 365 platform. The primary responsibility is to promote user adoption, ensuring user satisfaction, enabling user education and delivering customer benefits.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Service Management, this full-time, permanent opportunity is responsible for managing the development and implementation of key change management and user adoption activities aligned to a Human Centric approach to improve collaboration and the ways of working.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the collaborative planning, development and implementation of change initiatives to support the initial deployment, and the ongoing adoption, of the Modern Workplace platform.
- Work with business change managers to help drive the successful execution of change management practices to ensure agreed milestones and objectives are met.
- Achieve quality adoption of change by organising formal reviews with business experts, Product Owners and management, and measure and report on adoption across the organisation.
- Plan and deliver change adoption strategies for key initiatives across the Modern Workplace portfolio.
- Create and deliver communication strategies and plans that rollout of the Office 365 toolset and Modern Workplace platform across the organisation.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Modern Workplace collaboration platforms and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience in managing, implementing and driving successful adoption strategies across diverse organisations
- Passionate and engaging communicator who can work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in managing and applying best practice internal change and communication strategies, preferably in the implementation of technology enabled business change projects
- Experience in implementing adoption strategies.
- Experience in working in Agile delivery teams.
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking individuals who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation. If you have a genuine passion for innovative technical solutions that deliver business value, the fortitude to follow best practice delivery approaches and the aptitude to build strong working relationships with multiple project stakeholders, we would like to hear from you.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career, professional development and a work life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend