Organisational Development Consultant (Diversity & Inclusion Lead)
Job no: 494985
Work type: Maximum Term Part Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Organisational Development
Due to internal movements, an opportunity has become available for an Organisational Development Consultant to join RAC primarily working as the Diversity & Inclusion Lead. Reporting directly to the Executive General Manager – People, Innovation and Capability, this role is responsible for developing and implementing key initiatives under RAC’s People Strategy, specifically focused on diversity and inclusion.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the implementation of RAC’s Diversity and Inclusion (“D&I”) Commitment (D&I Strategy) and supporting activities
- Assessing current D&I initiative plans, outcomes and targets, communicating progress and suggesting changes
- Supporting in lifting the D&I capability within RAC through implementation of recommendations
- Facilitating conversations with business leaders, HR and OD Community to influence and support outcomes
- Where appropriate develop and lead working groups to deliver and support the implementation of D&I initiatives
- Researching trends and practices to understand organisations who have achieved good progress and outcomes
- Providing strategic specialist advice to evolve and refine existing plans to new information or contexts to maximise business value
- Contributing to and supporting other strategic initiatives as required
What are we looking for in you?
- Diversity and inclusion experience including developing and implementing inclusion plans and initiatives
- Experience working as an Organisational Development professional
- Excellent consulting and influencing skills including well-developed stakeholder management, across multiple business areas and multifunctional teams
- Proven analytical and research skills combined with proven experience in managing projects
- Tertiary studies in psychology, HR or other related discipline essential
This is a part time maximum term role for 12 months, based in West Perth.
RAC is supportive of flexible working arrangements.
What can we offer you?
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend