Sales & Service Consultant - Casual
Job no: 494988
Work type: Casual
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Sales Consultant
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
What’s the role?
Our Sales & Service Consultants (Motor Asset) are responsible for providing solutions that enhance the lifestyles of our members and the WA Community. Working across our varied product range, successful candidates will enjoy to meeting and exceeding sales targets by having great conversations with our members, to meet their evolving needs. This is a phone based sales position that will have you working as part of a team building relationships with our new and existing members. The products a Sales & Service Consultant will master are roadside assistance, vehicle insurance and finance applications.
The RAC has plenty on offer for our casual staff members with successful candidates receiving:
- We strive to provide the best service to our WA Members, this means we are available from 7.00 am – 8.30 pm Monday to Friday, and 8.30 – 5.00 on the weekend
- To ensure you succeed, we provide up to 5 weeks of full time comprehensive training based at our Joondalup office, some training dates are flexible
- The core training hours are 1pm to 6pm
- You're likely to be offered shifts in the afternoon and evening after you complete training
- Our next casual recruitment intake is due to commence on 21st of October 2019
- Once you have completed training you will be eligible for shifts with 3 weeks worth of visibility
What are we looking for?
We’re hiring sales orientated people that understand what our members want and what they need to do to deliver amazing experiences, even when the going gets tough. Our members count on us. If you aren’t 100% committed to finding solutions and ready to give it everything, this isn’t the job for you. Naturally you’re a great communicator and have genuine interest in guiding our members to the best solutions. Sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but you’re the kind of person who takes control of situations to resolve problems and gets results.
What can we offer you?
- A flexible environment that allows you to select shifts that meet your lifestyle needs
- An attractive starting base salary of $49, 000 PA plus loading and before weekend penalties rates
- Our locations are situated across from train stations and parking is free onsite during weekend shifts
- Fantastic onsite facilities including massage chairs, pool table, exercise room and showers
- Great career path opportunities and regular professional development
- A professional, supportive and inclusive environment to make you feel welcomed
So, if you think you have the right attitude, flexibility and communication skills to be our next casual Sales & Service Consultant (Motor Asset) apply via the "apply now" icon.
Shortlisted applicants will be requested to complete a video interview as part of our recruitment process.
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services. RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend