Program Change Manager
Job no: 495007
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Management, Change
In our ongoing commitment to supporting and enhancing the systems we use to serve our Members, RAC’s Group IT team are embarking on a number of exciting technology projects to find innovative technology solutions to benefit our Members and West Australians.
We are looking for passionate, committed Change Management professionals who are driven to find innovative solutions to support our technology transformation.
We value innovation and agility. We offer exciting and ongoing learning opportunities for our staff, and our teams are empowered to deliver the best possible outcomes to enhance the services we provide to our one million members.
We have multiple change management opportunities available. When applying, you will be directed to our website and able to choose the role most suitable for you.
Program Change Manager
Requiring significant demonstrated experience in managing and implementing change within diverse
organisations, this role will involve designing the overarching Change Management strategy for the Program and work with stream Change Managers to ensure a coordinated approach in the design, delivery and embedding of change in an Agile delivery approach.
What will you be doing?
- Developing a structured change management approach for the Data and Technology Program, using overarching RAC Project Change Management Framework and tools aligned to an Agile delivery model.
- Leading change activities across all program workstreams and associated business units, ensuring consistency in approach across each workstream.
- Mentoring Change Managers on best practice and driving change adoption.
- Working with the Program Manager to ensure planning and scheduling of activities considers people impacts and operational constraints.
- Developing and driving the Program Change Strategy and Change Management Plan to ensure alignment, consistency and a coordinated approach in how we manage and implement change.
What are we looking for in you?
- Significant experience in the implementation of technology enabled business change projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing senior stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and applying best practice internal change and communication strategies.
- Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodologies
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are mandatory
- Change Certification and Project Management certification is desirable.
This position is offered on a 12 month maximum term contract.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend