RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
What’s the role?
Our Insurance Sales Acquisition Specialists are responsible for providing solutions that enhance the lifestyles of our members and the WA Community. Working across our varied product range, successful candidates will enjoy meeting and exceeding sales targets by having great conversations with our members, to meet their evolving needs. These warm conversations are initiated by us when we identify further opportunities in which we can benefit our members.
Before applying please consider the following requirements of the role;
- This is a full time position – 37.5 per hour’s week
- You are a permanent resident or Australian citizen
- This role is focused on outbound dialing to current RAC Members to enhance our levels of service and meet their individual needs
- To ensure we set you up for success, we provide 5 weeks of full time intensive training that you will need to attend in full
- Once you have completed training you will join your team in our West Perth location
What are we looking for?
We’re hiring people that understand what our members want and what they need to do to deliver amazing experiences, even when the going gets tough. Simply put, our members count on us. If you aren’t 100% committed to finding solutions and ready to give it your all, this isn’t the job for you. Naturally you’re a great communicator and have genuine interest in guiding our member’s to the best solutions. Sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but you’re the kind of person who takes control of situations to resolve customer’s problems and gets results.
Our promise to you
- A dedicated learning and development team that provide comprehensive sales and product training and support
- A generous base with clear bonus structure to reward you for your efforts and celebrate success
- A friendly, fun contact centre environment in West Perth right beside the West Perth train station
- Recognition for strong performance and high achievement
- Plenty of personal development and growth opportunities
So I you think you have the resilience, flexibility and communication skills to be our next Insurance Sales Acquisition Specialists apply via the "apply now" icon.
RAC’s difference is that we are a mutual organisation, which means we can give back our profits for the benefit of our members and the WA community, for the better. We are passionate about making WA a better place by making our roads and transport systems safer, more accessible and sustainable.
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services. RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.