Organisational Development Specialist
Job no: 495051
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time, Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Organisational Development
- Career opportunity for a high performing OD professional
- Be part of a successful and collaborative team and workplace
- Integral role working closely with Executive and key stakeholders
If you’re passionate about organisational development and the role it plays in driving business strategy and looking to be part of a successful organisation that’s all about making WA a better place – we’d love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional to join RAC Insurance as an Organisational Development Specialist based in West Perth.
Reporting to the Talent & Capability Lead, the Organisational Development Specialist is responsible for the development and delivery of best practice capability, culture, leadership and engagement initiatives to build the organisational capability of the Insurance business and in turn enable delivery of strategy.
This opportunity will be offered on contract basis or with potential for permanent employment.
What is the role?
- Designing and facilitating the implementation of initiatives to build the organisational capabilities required to deliver on strategy
- Developing and delivering the Insurance culture plan in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Coordinating the employee engagement survey process, including delivery of the survey and results roll out, action planning and progress check ins
- Designing and delivering leadership and talent development programs for capability building
- Ensuring best practice organisational development through researching and maintaining knowledge of relevant trends
- Engaging with leaders and HR Business Partners to ensure design of effective initiatives and generate buy-in
- Contributing to the development of the Insurance People Strategy
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience working in HR Generalist, Organisational Capability, Organisational Development, operational and/or large scale business improvement roles
- Demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing organisational development initiatives and best practices in a commercial environment
- Proven ability to link people initiatives to business performance and strategy
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Organisational Development/Psychology or an equivalent discipline
- Exposure to best practice knowledge of change management and a strong understanding of a change management framework is desirable
Your capacity to build strong relationships at all levels, your commercial experience and practical, pragmatic approach will stand you in good stead for this opportunity.
To apply for this opportunity, please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking on the "apply" icon.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1400 employees serving more than 1 million members with a diverse range of products and services.
RAC’s difference is that we are a membership organisation, which means we don’t have shareholders and can reinvest our profits for the better of our members and the WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC encourages applications from all cultures, genders and abilities. At RAC we innovate and craft, advocate and campaign, challenge and reinvent. We want to be WA’s most valued organisation and our people are at the centre of this. We need people who want a career not just a job. We want motivated people who see the bigger picture and strive to make things better for our members and WA. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend