Team Manager - Geraldton
Job no: 495114
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Regional
Categories: Team Leader
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
Do you have a passion for sales and a member’s first approach? Are you a dynamic and innovative leader able to inspire others in a high performance culture? If yes, then our Geraldton Member Service Centre is looking for a passionate Team Manager to take the sales team to new heights.
What’s the role?
We are offering a ‘people focused’ individual the opportunity to join a team environment that understands what good customer service feels like. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the effective performance of your team by providing active support, guidance and coaching to meet and exceed sales targets, while ensuring your team provides the best service to our members.
On a weekly basis you can expect to be involved in the following activities:
- Conducting leadership activities in coaching and mentoring a team of established consultants
- Driving sales via engagement with clear target and KPIs
- Creating coaching plans for continuous improvement of existing staff to our needs-based selling methodology
- Completing monthly quality assurance assessments
- Ensuring the delivery of professional and efficient service to RAC members
What we are looking for?
- A values-led leadership style as well as developed interpersonal skills, including a high level of communication
- The ability to lead and drive high performance within the team to deliver and exceed sales targets
- A strong sales background with proven sales ability
- Enjoy working within a team environment and empowering individuals to succeed
- Understand what it means to deliver great service to create value for our members
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience in the insurance or financial sector would be highly desirable
- Promote health and safety in your team
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend