LV Automotive Technician
Job no: 495116
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro, WA Regional
Categories: Light Vehicle Technician
Our Mandurah Auto Services team has vacancies available for your technical expertise! Join our fun, hard working team environment and reap the rewards working for an organisation who gives back to their employees.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting fault diagnosis’s and perform quality services, inspections and repairs to all types of light vehicles
- Record vehicle information, parts used and completed work
- Identifying and reporting on additional recommended works
- Utilising systems to accurately log and record daily activities and work progress
- Providing mentoring, guidance and support to apprentices and fellow technicians
- Ensure a high level of work bay/workshop cleanliness whilst maintaining a safe working environment
- Continue to develop and maintain technical skillset relevance
Every day is different and challenging as this role isn’t just limited to servicing, every workshop also receives jobs towed in by Roadside Assistance which provide all sorts of challenges to provide you variety in your day and exposure to learning and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Team Leader, these positions are offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
What are we looking for in you?
- A high level of mechanical servicing, repairs and fault diagnostic skills
- Strong electrical diagnostic skills
- Multi manufacture and diesel knowledge desirable
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to develop positive workplace relationships
- Previous exposure to working with KPI’s/targets
- C Class WA DL and Light Vehicle Automotive Technician qualification (Trade Certification)
- Motor Vehicle Repair Licence (desirable)
- Willingness to travel and work at other metro sites if required
What can we offer you?
- A competitive base hourly rate, overtime, incentives and uniform
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
- Training and development opportunities
- Taking over a visa sponsorship arrangement will be considered
If you would like further information or a confidential conversation about this vacancy, please contact Claire Douglas on 9436 4906. Please note successful candidates will undergo a full medical including a drug and alcohol test and police check including traffic infringements.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend