Job no: 495117
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Service Advisor
RAC Auto Services prides itself on the standard of work carried out at its centres and is currently seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our Osborne Park Auto Service Centre. Reporting to the Centre Development Manager you will work as part of a cohesive team to ensure continuity of service and delivery for the centre by providing outstanding service to our members and customers.
What’s the role?
Our Service Advisors are responsible for the overall coordination of the Auto Service Centre front office activities to drive performance and achieve operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). You work closely with workshop staff to achieve streamlined service provision and member satisfaction.
Service Advisors maintain accountability for such tasks as greeting members; cash handling; liaising with suppliers; administrative support; compiling quotes and invoices and parts management. The standard span of hours for this role is Monday – Friday approximately 7:45am to 5.15pm (generally split in either an early or late start). Additional hours on a Saturday morning may also be a required and paid at overtime rates.
While this role is Osborne Park based, there may be a requirement to relieve at other centres within the immediate area when required.
What are we looking for?
This role suits a highly motivated customer service and sales solution focussed individual, including:
- Outstanding professional customer relationship management including problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Technical knowledge of automotive repairs and servicing
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise
- Sound administrative/clerical skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills and ability to develop positive workplace relationships
- Sound computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel, knowledge of Units is desirable
- Flexibility to travel and work between centres
This role requires a high level of resilience along with the ability to remain calm in a pressured environment.
What can we offer you?
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive hourly rate + OT + incentive scheme + benefits + uniform
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
- An active social club
- Career development learning opportunities
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please contact Claire Douglas, Talent Acquisition Partner Motoring on 9436 4906. Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend