Email Marketing Specialist
Job no: 495120
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Our brand strives to be The Driving Force behind a better WA.
RAC is a membership organisation committed to creating a better WA. We reinvest our profits for the better of our members and state. We give back to our members with WA’s largest member benefits program, member discounts and rewards. And we’re invested in the WA community through initiatives like sponsorship of the RAC Rescue helicopters*, road safety education, our Automated Vehicle Program to help solve urban and regional mobility challenges and we campaign for safe and sustainable transport.
Giving back is what we do. It’s our business.
The email marketing team function as an in-house agency providing expert advice to all departments on email marketing best practice. As the Email Marketing Specialist, this position will design and execute effective email marketing campaigns to RAC members and support the email marketing channel.
More specific job duties include, but are not limited too;
- Design and re-purpose email marketing templates for multiple business units.
- Write engaging copy that excite our audience and help meet business KPI’s.
- Assist with the end-to-end execution of all email campaigns, from scheduling, asset creation, email testing, campaign deployment and reporting.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by assisting in the execution of continuous A/B test strategies.
- List management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploads.
- Provide insights, trends and best practices to improve email performance.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience,
- A relevant qualification in web design, graphic design, digital marketing or a related discipline is desirable.
- Experience in a similar marketing, design or digital role
- Experience in copywriting or willingness to learn and take on a new challenge.
- Basic to intermediate HTML5 and CSS3 skills with a desire to learn more
- Experience working with CRM/email marketing/ marketing automation platforms is highly desirable.
- Use of Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator is advantageous.
Please Note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice. We will commence interviews as soon as reasonably possible, as we intend to appoint a suitable candidate prior to Christmas.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend