Job no: 495125
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
We are seeking a marketing professional to work on a diverse portfolio stretching over our Auto Services, Batteries and Tyres business units.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with internal stakeholders to achieve business outcomes, this role will keep you challenged and busy with a variety of tasks including:
- Briefing, coordinating, producing and reporting on marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels
- Processing invoices, reconciling of expenses and assisting with budget management
- Researching and writing of content for internal and external publications
- Maintaining and updating Motoring content on the RAC intranet and website
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to achieve campaign targets and deadlines
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role is offered on a maximum term full time 12-month basis.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, capable of working autonomously and to strict deadlines. Your previous marketing experience, strong attention to detail, financial acumen and computer literacy coupled with your professionalism and drive to excel will provide you with every opportunity to become an integral part of this busy team. In addition, you will have:
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including ability to use initiative and judgement to manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills to enable effective communication and negotiation with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing or related field
What can we offer you?
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
If you would like to have a further confidential discussion please contact Claire Douglas, Talent Acquisition Partner on 9436 4906. Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend