O365 Tech Lead
Job no: 495139
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Digital & Development, Applications
At RAC we are creating a modern workplace, utilising the use of the Office 365 to provide a platform that drives innovation through enhanced collaboration and communication.
You will be working as part of an Agile team to assist delivering our products digitally. Through ongoing engagement with the Product Owner and business stakeholders, you will develop solutions and drive technical oversight of the delivery team, ensuring the business and technical service requests are correctly interpreted and implemented leveraging modern user experience designs and architecture whilst meeting all security and compliance standards.
Reporting to the Product Owner within the Modern Workplace product team, this is a full time, permanent position.
What will you be doing?
- Advising IT operation teams and business stakeholders by way of technical leadership, domain knowledge guidance, project delivery coordination, service transition and applying service management processes
- Creating software solutions in response to dynamic business requirements and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Facilitate the development new SharePoint Online, Teams, Forms, Flow and Office 365 components
- Integrating and promoting the integration of Office 365 applications (Teams, Delve, Sway, Stream, Power BI etc) into SharePoint
- Ensuring an optimal service operations execution across IT services, application support and system development management
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Technical Lead in delivering Modern Workplace solutions with knowledge around the whole Office 365 stack including Teams, Onedrive and SharePoint
- Presales solutions experience to understand solutions stakeholders and business units need
- Be a technical leader and help understand how the organization can better leverage the technology in place
- Experience working within an Agile environment and using CI/CD beneficial
What can we offer you?
- An organisation actively promoting growth mindsets, enables professional development and puts personal development plans in place. We actively support our people to achieve ongoing certification in their technical interest areas.
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking individuals who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation. If you have a genuine passion for innovative technical solutions that deliver business value, the fortitude to follow best practice delivery approaches and the aptitude to build strong working relationships with multiple project stakeholders, we would like to hear from you
To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend