Job no: 495315
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Management, Change
We are seeking an experienced Change Manager to support our technology transformation and work on exciting new people and member focused projects .
The role involves leading the collaboration in developing and implementing key change management strategies and plans to support agreed project deliverables and goals in addition to championing change, driving adoption, lifting awareness and building capability across RAC.
This is a 14-month maximum term role, and reports to the Program Change Manager .
What will you be doing?
- Planning and developing Change Management Strategies, plans and activities for key initiatives around implementing new HCM / ERP systems.
- Creating, documenting and delivering Communications Strategies, plans and activities that supports the wider enterprise in the rollout of new initiatives.
- Conducting relevant change management assessments to directly inform the key stages of change management including planning, assessing, implementing, monitoring and reinforcing change.
- Determining employee readiness for upcoming changes by identifying the required training, communication and other change interventions to implement action plans that facilitate business readiness and support the roll-out of strategic initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with the Change Program Manager, Program Manager, Project Sponsors, Product Owners and other key stakeholders.
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience in successfully managing and implementing change within diverse organisations.
- Experience in the implementation of technology enabled business change projects.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and developing strong working relationships.
- Experience in managing and applying best practice internal change and adoption strategies.
- HCM or ERP experience would be highly regarded.
We value innovation and agility. We offer exciting and ongoing learning opportunities for our staff, and our teams are empowered to deliver the best possible outcomes to enhance the services we provide to our one million members.
What can we offer you?
- Work on an enterprise wide solution to really assist our members
- A competitive base salary plus Super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend