Job no: 495324
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: Joondalup, West Perth
Categories: Workforce Planning
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
What’s the role?
We currently have a 12 month contract opportunity in the Workforce Planning team for a Workforce Planner. There is a strong focus on identifying trends, offering solutions and administrative support to the Workforce Planning Manager. The primary focus will be forecasting activity levels for the contact centre, scheduling activities for staff, analysing data and interpreting enterprise agreements.
What we are looking for?
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to take a proactive approach to all tasks
- Ability to analyse and prioritise workload
- Exposure and proficiently using a variety of software applications including Microsoft Excel (essential) and Workforce Management Systems (desired)
- Ability to interpret relevant enterprise agreement and contract clauses applicable to rostering
- Experience in scheduling and workforce planning; preferably within a Contact Centre environment
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career, professional development and work-life balance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
If you are an ‘outside of the box’ thinker and have the ability to prioritise simultaneous tasks, then we want to hear from you!
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend