Sales & Service Consultant - Dianella
Job no: 495358
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Sales Consultant
RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
Our Dianella Member Service Centre is one of 8 in the network that provides ‘face to face’ and phone based interactions for members and a reliable personal sales experience. We are offering a ‘people focused’ individual the opportunity to join a team environment that understands what good customer service feels like. You will be responsible for actively selling and promoting RAC products by having great conversations face to face or over the phone with new and existing members. To ensure your success, you will be a confident communicator, be able to recognise the needs of our members and enjoy working in a team environment.
If you would be interested in having a discussion about this fantastic opportunity please consider the following:
What we are offering?
- Competitive KPI's and targets to meet and exceed on a team and individual level
- A growing, iconic West Australian brand with a long and secure history
- Paid comprehensive training on all aspects of the role
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching
- Generous loadings and formal cash incentive program
- First class reward and recognition programme
- Benefits and discounts on a wide range of products and services
What we are looking for?
- You must have proven experience in a sales role - promoting, cross selling and closing the sale
- You are committed to putting customers first and providing exceptional service
- Able to build rapport and communicate well with a diverse range of people
- Excellent time management skills & ability to work under pressure
- You are a permanent resident or Australian citizen
Our promise to you
- A dedicated learning and development team that provide comprehensive sales and product training and support, including our ‘For the Better’ sales framework
- A clear structure for earning bonus and other great incentives
- A friendly, fun and close-knit environment
- Recognition for strong performance and high achievement
- Generous loading on top of your base salary for evening and weekend work
RAC’s difference is that we are a mutual organisation, which means we can give back our profits for the benefit of our members and the WA community, for the better. We are passionate about making WA a better place by making our roads and transport systems safer, more accessible and sustainable.
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend