Senior Technician - Bentley
Job no: 495398
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Light Vehicle Technician
RAC Bentley has experienced some incredible growth over the last few months. This has now brought an opportunity for an experienced Senior Automotive Technician / Mechanic to join the team. We provide workshop environments focused on your safety to allow you the opportunity to lead by example. Growth, job security and a cohesive team environment - even during tough economic times!
What will you be doing?
- Service and repairs on all types of light vehicles via mechanical/electrical diagnostics
- Using systems to accurately log and record daily activities and work progress
- Providing guidance and support to all workshop staff, including Apprentices and Technicians.
- Supporting the Team Leader and stepping up into that role during times of annual leave
What are we looking for in you?
- Light Vehicle Automotive Technician qualification (Trade qualification)
- Experience in mechanical servicing, repairs, and fault diagnostic skills
- C Class WA Driving License and MVRL are essential
What can we offer you?
- $500 starting bonus and $1500 paid upon successful completion of probation
- Competitive hourly rates with guaranteed annual increases in line with the Enterprise Agreement
- Overtime and Saturday Overtime paid at penalty rates (not compulsory)
- Monthly incentives – up to $750
- Guaranteed Tool Allowances
- Company Uniform
- Discounts on RAC Insurance, Travel, Finance, Security and more!
Successful candidates will undergo a full medical including a drug and alcohol test and police check including traffic infringements.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend