Security Service Technician
Job no: 495413
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
With over 1.1 million members RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are committed to building a stronger RAC, ensuring membership remains relevant, purposeful and valued for current and future RAC members.
RAC Security specialise in providing customised residential security solutions and products. As the largest residential home security provider in Perth, we visit over 6,000 homes every year offering expert advice and tailored solutions, from full installations, technical support, servicing and repairs.
What will you be doing?
As a full time, Service Technician you will be responsible for servicing alarms, some installations, monitoring CCTV equipment and providing technical support and assistance to the wider security team.
- Attend residential and commercial sites to fault diagnose and service alarms, monitoring and CCTV equipment.
- Install and commission new alarms, CCTV and monitoring services.
- Complete technical audits of suppliers.
- Resolve escalated technical issues.
- Cross sell security products and services and actively participate as a member of the RAC Security team to meet team targets.
What are we looking for in you?
To be successful in the role, you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience in alarm and CCTV technical servicing and/or installations
- Working knowledge of Bosch, DSC, Reliance/NX alarm systems and IP CCTV systems
- Current security and drivers’ licence
- Strong customer/member focus
- Ability to work effectively within a small team and to develop positive workplace relationships
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office
Please Note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
What can we offer you?
- RAC Benefits
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Professional career development and training
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend