RAC is one of Western Australia’s most trusted brands and has been a part of the WA community since 1905. From our origins as a motoring club, we have grown to an organisation of over 1,400 employees serving more than one million members with a diverse range of products and services.
What’s the role?
Our Sales & Service Consultants (Motor Asset) are responsible for providing solutions that enhance the lifestyles of our members and the WA Community. Working across our varied product range, successful candidates will enjoy to meeting and exceeding sales targets by having great conversations with our members, to meet their evolving needs. This is a phone based sales position that will have you working as part of a team building relationships with our new and existing members. The products a Sales & Service Consultant will master are roadside assistance, vehicle insurance and finance applications.
The RAC has plenty on offer with successful candidates receiving:
- This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
- We are a WA based contact centre for our WA Members and we are available from 7am - 8.30pm, Monday to Friday, and 8.30am - 5pm on the weekend, therefore your shifts will occur between these call centre contact hours
- To ensure we set you up for success, we provide 8 weeks of full-time training based between our Joondalup and West Perth locations that you will need to attend in full
- Once you have completed training you will join your team in Joondalup or West Perth
What are we looking for?
We’re hiring sales orientated people that understand what our members want and what they need to do to deliver amazing experiences, even when the going gets tough. Our members count on us. If you aren’t 100% committed to finding solutions and ready to give it everything, this isn’t the job for you. Naturally you’re a great communicator and have genuine interest in guiding our members to the best solutions. Sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but you’re the kind of person who takes control of situations to resolve problems and gets results.
What can we offer you?
- A flexible environment that allows you to select shifts that meet your lifestyle needs
- An attractive starting base salary of $49, 000 PA plus loading and before weekend penalties rates
- Our locations are situated across from train stations and parking is free onsite during weekend shifts
- Fantastic onsite facilities including massage chairs, pool table, exercise room and showers
- Great career path opportunities and regular professional development
- A professional, supportive and inclusive environment to make you feel welcomed
So, if you think you have the right attitude, flexibility and communication skills to be our next Sales & Service Consultant (Motor Asset) apply via the "apply now" icon.
Shortlisted applicants will be requested to complete a video interview as part of our recruitment process.
We give back to our people
RAC gives back to employees with generous discounts on a range of RAC products and services including home, contents and car insurance, free roadside assistance, member discounts, competitive salaries, in-house Health and Wellness programs, Platinum WorkSafe Certification and a very active Social Club.
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.