Marketing Coordinator - Advocacy and Members
Job no: 495433
Work type: Maximum Term Part Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Coordinator, Marketing
With over 1.1 million members RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are committed to building a stronger RAC, ensuring membership remains relevant, purposeful and valued for current and future RAC members.
RAC Advocacy & Members exist to make a difference for our members and the wider WA community. From advocating for safer roads, running interactive community education programmes, investing in sustainable travel like the RAC Electric Highway and sponsoring the RAC Rescue helicopters, we're driven to make WA a better place.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Advocacy & Members, this is a part time (22.5hrs), 6-month maximum term contract responsible for coordinating marketing campaigns and projects within Advocacy & Members, Sponsorship, Community Education and Public Policy. Key responsibilities include;
- Work with the Leaders to guide and support them in the development of their marketing plans.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns to support agreed objectives and targets.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, provide feedback to Leaders and amend activity to ensure successful campaign outcomes.
- Ensure all advertising and promotional material is consistent with marketing objectives and is within brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and coordinate the sign off for advertising material including radio, press, outdoor, TV, online, Digital Media.
- Work with creative/media agencies to ensure quality, on brand output is delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor marketing expenditure to ensure it is in line with budget and raise any incremental expenditure with the stakeholder.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with stakeholders.
What we are looking for in you
Stakeholder management is key to being successful in this role. You will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships (internally and externally) to effectively assist with the management and tracking of marketing campaigns. To be considered for the role, you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Experience planning and coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Experience in identifying marketing mediums & channels for Advocacy related campaigns.
- Experience writing creative briefs for effective campaign activities.
- Demonstrated understanding & experience in advertising & promotion processes, including agency and print and production processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong prioritisation, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to analyse campaign effectiveness.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement.
Please Note: Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 27th September 2020. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
What can we offer you?
- RAC Benefits
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Professional career development and training
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
For more than 114 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend