Senior Project Manager
Job no: 495448
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Project/Program Management
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on our ERP Migration to Dynamics Finance & Operations / Supply Chain Management. As a Senior Project Manager, you will ensure robust project governance, quality assurance, business engagement, and provide end to end project management services.
Reporting to the Program Manager for Digital Transformation, this is a 12-month max term opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Manage projects from initiation to delivery, and track the schedule and budget
- Develop business cases and cost benefit analysis
- Coordinate project scope, planning and estimating activities
- Resource and schedule project delivery and manage your team
- Identify risks and support project governance and assurance
- Participate in Sprint Planning/Retro/Review Sessions
What are we looking for?
- Extensive knowledge on Dynamics AX / Finance & Operations / Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience delivering complex IT projects to quality, on time and within budget
What can we offer you?
- Work on a large array of initiatives in a collaborative environment with training and development put in place
- A competitive base salary plus Super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend