Job no: 495483
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic and collaborative Continuous Improvement team in RAC Insurance. You’ll be enabling and supporting the business to discover, design, deliver and measure the success of strategic and operational initiatives; including member experience, productivity, website enhancements & capability building.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with external or group wide specialists to facilitate ideation, requirement gathering, design and delivery of initiatives
- Generating insights, identifying key and emerging trends and issues relating to delivering Insurance strategy and underpinning capabilities
- Analysing, modelling and determining appropriate approaches to improve member experience and operational efficiency
- Providing data-driven recommendations on the improvement of systems and processes, measuring success of implementation and sharing key lessons learned
- Supporting the capability uplift of continuous improvement culture across the business
- Developing and expanding continuous improvement toolkit and collateral to ensure reusability and adoption across the business
- Capturing and managing business opportunity pipelines to maximise member value
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience in service design, human-centred design, customer experience (CX), CI/ Lean mindset and data analysis
- Experience with business requirements elicitation, analysis, workshop facilitation and supporting business case development
- Ability to build rapport and maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong ability to generate data insights and translate into practical business recommendations
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative project delivery environment
- Experience in the financial services / insurance sector desirable
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career, professional development and work-life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
If you are looking for an opportunity to further develop your BA skills and experience with a focus on continuous improvement; take pride in your sense of initiative; and love to solve problems, then we would like to hear from you. To be considered, please complete an online application including your cover letter and resume showcasing what you can bring to the team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Have you already applied? Previous applicants need not apply.
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please contact Leanne Hogg on Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend