Senior Project Manager (Design)
Job no: 495496
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
RAC Parks & Resorts has a range of properties at some of Western Australia’s most beautiful locations. With caravan and camping sites, to hotel style rooms and self-contained cabins, there are accommodation types to suit all travelers. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, who has significant experience in project design and documentation, to join our team in a career defining opportunity.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Senior Manager Tourism Assets Development the Senior Project Manager (Design) will have direct ownership of specific projects as assigned from the development team pipeline, ranging from $500,000 to $10,000,000 and will separately assist with design management, discipline interface and constructability across all development team projects. Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing project design and planning activities
- Coordinate project planning and estimating activities with all stakeholders
- Preparation of scopes of work, specifications and supplier/subcontractor packages
- Development and maintenance of portfolio
- Preliminary concept design and yield analysis on potential acquisition and/or development opportunities
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for a driven and passionate individual who has experience in a Project Manager role with a strong focus on design. The successful candidate will be innovative and thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. In addition to this you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of design processes across multiple disciplines (Essential)
- Advanced skills and knowledge with 3D drafting and design software packages
- Successful track record in managing medium to large sized projects up to $10million
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft office suite including MS Project
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the proven ability to hold project teams accountable
- Sound knowledge of construction methods and building processes
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
What can we offer you?
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend