Facilities Administration Assistant
Job no: 495539
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Facilities Operations Officer
RAC has a number of facilities across Perth which are taken care of by our Facilities Operations Team. To ensure operational excellence within our buildings the team is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help support the function.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Administering and maintaining all administrative procedures and processes, including but not limited to: building access, parking, inspections, key control, work permits, etc.
- Maintaining the Facilities intranet pages, and all other business unit systems as directed, including uploading of data and documents and manage the ongoing maintenance of users, data and updates
- Undertaking day to day administrative duties to meet the needs of the department, including but not limited to reviewing and disseminating monthly reports, maintaining document management, filing and archiving
- Monitoring and maintaining the relevant email inboxes, including prioritisation of emails, coordinating responses, and responding to all inquiries received
- Preparing, proofing and editing documents, correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as directed ensuring accuracy and meeting all established deadlines
- Assisting with reception duties, and any other facilities support services activities as required
- Maintaining and updating Facilities policies, procedures, and templates
- Supporting internal and external audits as required
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role is mandatory
- Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders
- You proactively communicate innovative solutions that could help enhance operational excellence
- Completion of Administrative studies or related discipline is highly desirable
What can we offer you?
- An organisation actively promoting growth mindsets. We actively support our people to achieve ongoing certification in their interest areas.
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking individuals who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation. If you have a genuine passion for innovative technical solutions that deliver business value, the fortitude to follow best practice delivery approaches and the aptitude to build strong working relationships with multiple project stakeholders, we would like to hear from you.
To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend