Dynamics F&O Functional Consultant
Job no: 495549
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
RAC has chosen Microsoft Dynamics to be our strategic platform of choice. Through utilising CE and F&O it will enable us to provide great member experiences and services.
As a Functional Consultant, you will help prioritise our backlog of work, and helping guide the development team on a product that is fit for purpose. As part of this role you will help to contribute to the design, development, training, testing and ongoing use of Dynamics F&O.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Articulating the functional vision and roadmap for the product to immediate stakeholder(s) and business as a whole
- Engagement with business stakeholders to gather, understand and refine business requirements as they pertain to functional application development and/or use
- Ensure Legal or Regulatory requirements are gathered and built into functional requirement documents
- Facilitating collaboration within the chapter to provide support to chapter members, identify areas for continuous improvement, development standards and ensure sufficient alignment in ways of working
- Championing the adoption of the Dynamics Platform products within the organization where appropriate
- Coaching and mentoring the execution of deliverables across multiple teams
- Evaluating the feasibility and relevance of proposed solutions, working in cross-functional or agile teams to help design, develop and deliver significant aspects of the program
- Developing thorough understanding of market trends impacting the product
What are we looking for?
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations is desirable
- Previous experience of delivery using Agile, Scrum &/or DevOps principles
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Experience leading functional & support projects / teams
What can we offer you?
- An organisation actively promoting growth mindsets. We actively support our people to achieve ongoing certification in their interest areas.
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking individuals who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation. If you have a genuine passion for innovative technical solutions that deliver business value, the fortitude to follow best practice delivery approaches and the aptitude to build strong working relationships with multiple project stakeholders, we would like to hear from you.
To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend