Organisational Development Specialist
Job no: 495597
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time, Maximum Term Part Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Organisational Development
- Career opportunity for a high performing OD professional
- Integral role working closely with Executive and key stakeholders
- Be part of a successful and collaborative team and workplace, opportunity for part time
If you’re passionate about organisational development and the role it plays in driving business strategy and looking to be part of a successful organisation that’s all about making WA a better place – we’d love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional to join RAC Insurance as an Organisational Development Specialist based in West Perth.
Reporting to the Talent & Capability Lead, the Organisational Development Specialist is responsible for the development and delivery of best practice capability, culture, leadership and engagement initiatives to build the organisational capability of the Insurance business and in turn enable delivery of strategy.
This opportunity will initially be offered on 12 month maximum term contract basis. We are open to discussions on the role being undertaken full time or on a part time basis.
What is the role?
- Designing and facilitating the implementation of initiatives to build the organisational capabilities required to deliver on strategy
- Developing and delivering the Insurance culture plan in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Coordinating the employee engagement survey process, including delivery of the survey and results roll out, action planning and progress check ins
- Designing and delivering leadership and talent development programs for capability building
- Ensuring best practice organisational development through researching and maintaining knowledge of relevant trends
- Engaging with leaders and HR Business Partners to ensure design of effective initiatives and generate buy-in
- Contributing to the development of the Insurance People Strategy
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience working in HR Generalist, Organisational Capability, Organisational Development, operational and/or large scale business improvement roles
- Demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing organisational development initiatives and best practices in a commercial environment
- Proven ability to link people initiatives to business performance and strategy
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Organisational Development/Psychology or an equivalent discipline
- Exposure to best practice knowledge of change management and a strong understanding of a change management framework is desirable
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career opportunity, professional development and work-life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
Your capacity to build strong relationships at all levels, your commercial experience and practical, pragmatic approach will stand you in good stead for this opportunity. To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking on the "apply" icon.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend