Job no: 495601
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
- Join a market leader in WA
- Variety, diversity and opportunity to influence business innovation
- 12-month max term contract
The world is constantly changing and innovation in business is vital. This unique role reporting to our Manager, Business Model Innovation, will be helping us understand potential changes by monitoring signals of change and exploring long range business opportunities; ultimately to support the purpose of remaining relevant to our members at RAC Insurance.
This position will be offered on a 12-month maximum term contract.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying, researching and interpreting relevant technology, social and market trends
- Assisting with the development of medium and long-term insurance market outlooks, monitoring tools and dashboards
- Tracking and producing written reports and presentations
- Conducting large scale complex analysis projects, applying expert analytical methodologies to deliver insights
- Establishing excellent working relationships with external consultancies and information providers
- Coordinating and arranging meetings, workshops, and various face to face and online events and activities internally and externally
What are we looking for?
- Well-developed conceptual, analytics, strategic planning, project management and communication skills
- Experience in market scanning, external trends or intelligence analysis
- Experience independently generating and effectively communicating practical business insights
- Exposure to design thinking or other innovation methodologies
- Ability to lead successful initiatives with a high degree of ambiguity
- Networks and connections within consulting arena / “start-up” groups
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career and professional development
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for a passionate individual to drive innovation within a constantly changing environment. To be considered for this role, apply with an online application and send us your cover letter and CV showcasing what you can bring to the team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend