Job no: 495605
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are committed to building a stronger RAC, ensuring membership remains relevant, purposeful and valued.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a senior marketer to join our high performing marketing team at RAC Insurance.
Bringing your digital campaign and end-to-end experience with customer journeys, you will manage the implementation of new strategies to build market share and profitability of market segments and/or channel groups.
This opportunity will be available initially as a 12 month maximum term contract.
What will you be doing?
- Build and implement segment/channel marketing solutions in line with business strategy
- Managing segment/channel-based market research to gain a comprehensive understanding of each segment/consumer group
- Providing functional direction in developing go to market strategies and tactical execution plans
- Identifying new marketing opportunities and analysing competitor activity
- Working with the data science team on data driven segment insights and initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in marketing including marketing communications, digital delivery and large campaigns
- Exceptional stakeholder management to manage expectations and deliverables
- Self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to time management, multi-tasking and prioritising workload to meet deadlines
- People management experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related discipline mandatory
- Ability to operate effectively in a values-based organisation and role model our behaviours
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career, professional development and work-life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
If you are ready to leverage data analytics and capability to build innovative new marketing strategies, working for a valued member centred organisation which gives back to the Western Australian community, please send us your cover letter and CV showcasing what you can bring to our team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend