Innovation Implementation Lead/ Analyst
Job no: 495606
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
- Join a market leader in WA
- Opportunity to influence and implement future insurance offerings
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
Bring your analytical, curious and proactive mindset to RAC Insurance in this innovation development and implementation role.
Reporting to our Manager, Business Model Innovation, you will be responsible for identifying potential new business models and investment opportunities, also working collaboratively with the business to implement, translating concepts into business plans and commercialising.
What will you be doing?
- Researching technology, demographic and economic trends to identify new business models and / or investment opportunities.
- Identifying, building and fostering relevant internal and external industry relationships and partnerships.
- Developing simple financial modelling of identified business opportunities and concepts to support business plans for commercialisation.
- Working collaboratively with relevant key stakeholders to translate concepts into business plans, implementing concepts and commercialising.
- In collaboration with the Manager, meet and engage with possible partners and industry bodies to promote RAC Insurance positively.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience successfully building and fostering internal and external relationships
- Experience implementing and commercialising products / services
- Curious and proactive mindset
- Solid understanding of tech industry
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and strategic planning skills
- Experience in project management / coordination
- Experience in external trends / intelligence analysis and financial modelling
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career and professional development
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for a driven individual who will thrive within a constantly changing environment. To be considered for this role, apply with an online application and send us your cover letter and CV showcasing what you can bring to the team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend