Job no: 495607
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro, Western Australia
Categories: Service Advisor
With over 115 years experience providing outstanding standards of service to our members and customers, RAC Auto Services is inviting an experience Service Advisor to join the team to support our South of the River Centres across Canning Vale and Mandurah.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Centre Development Manager, this position works from Monday – Friday between 7:45am to 5.15pm (generally split in either an early or late start). Additional hours on a Saturday morning may also be a required and will be paid at overtime rates.
Working as part of a cohesive team you will:
- Provide efficient customer service with a holistic approach to member’s needs and general enquiries.
- Create and present quotes for repairs and services, offering appropriate recommendations for additional works.
- Prepare and complete repair orders.
- Ensure member satisfaction (NPS) is achieved by reviewing customer feedback and making recommendations to ensure efficient service levels are provided.
- Handle complaints and member dispute resolution in line with authority.
- Support the collaboration and achievement of team sales targets and conversion rates.
- Understanding revenue and profit targets
To ensure continuity of our service levels and a beneficial and positive member experience, you will also provide administrative support to site and Mobile Technician services including tasks such as:
- Data entry and record maintenance,
- Invoicing, receipting, part returns
- Correct allocation of part numbers on repair orders and invoicing.
What are we looking for?
This role suits a highly motivated customer service and sales solution focussed individual, including:
- Outstanding professional customer relationship management including problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Technical knowledge of automotive repairs and servicing - desirable
- Sound administrative/clerical skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills and ability to develop positive workplace relationships
- Flexibility to travel and work between centres
What can we offer you?
- A competitive hourly rate + Overtime + Bonus Incentive Scheme + benefits + uniform
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- Career development learning opportunities
- An active social club
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please contact Martina O’Brien, Talent Acquisition Partner on 08 9436 4906. Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend