Dynamics F&O Developer
Job no: 495609
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
MS Dynamics Finance & Operations (FO) is a key platform for RAC to ensure we can service our members across our different business units. We are looking for two software developers to help with the delivery and development using the best software engineering practices.
This role is a full-time permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, coding, testing, correcting and documenting of requirements for our applications championing best practice development and testing on our Finance and Operations platform
- Ensuring functional requirements meet business needs
- Producing integration test specifications, testing, recording failures and carrying out fault diagnosis
- Contributing to team learning development and cross training
- Assisting with application support where required
What are we looking for?
- Experience developing and designing applications – Microsoft Dynamics F&O experience is highly regarded
- Understanding software development lifecycle activities
- Experience developing responsive web applications using an Agile methodology
- Experience working with cloud platforms highly advantageous
- Experience working with CI/CD beneficial
- Experience with Azure DevOps is highly regarded
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid working – allowing you to work from home or the office
- A rewarding career with a focus on professional development through paid certification by Microsoft
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend