Organisational Capability Specialist - Leadership
Job no: 495610
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Organisational Development, Change
RAC are embarking on an exciting transformation which will create greater value for our members, deliver on our purpose and vision and be “leading the way” by 2025.
As part of the Member Centred Program we have a dedicated team who will support our leaders and their teams through our transformation to a purpose - led member organisation
This team will partner with the business to consult and coach over the next 12 months across culture, capability and employee experience development. This will create great opportunity to develop our leadership capability, our people and culture and enable us to better collaborate while improving experiences for our people and members.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Capability, Culture & Employee Experience Lead you will be responsible for identifying and developing the capability of RACWA’s leaders across the organisation to ensure enhancement of leadership capability, aligning to the organisation’s transformation. With initial focus on developing our Executive Team, General Manager and Senior Leaders to educate and inspire them through leadership transformation, you will also develop frameworks and systems to ensure all leaders and their teams are uplifted to align to the future ways of working.
- Identifying and analysing the current state of Leadership capability within the organisation to develop a leadership strategy and framework to ensure alignment to the strategic cultural change program
- Designing and Managing Executive, General Management and Senior Managers Leadership programs that will inspire and educate leaders through business transformation
- Collaborating with the broader People & Capability team to map current state leadership programs to future state behaviors and competencies to support the people strategy and Member Centred Program
- Define, Develop and Educate the organisation in leadership competencies, measures and metrics to support the development of required future state leadership competencies
- Develop a group-wide approach to leadership development for leaders at all levels - includes principles, content, processes and assessment in collaboration with the People and Capability stakeholders and business unit stakeholders
What are we looking for in you?
As a member-based organisation, alignment to our values is essential. To be considered for the position, we are looking for the successful candidate to meet the following criteria;
- Experience working with contemporary Capability & Organisational Development principles and practices in a medium to large organisation
- Significant experience in leadership coaching either internal to the organisation or as an external provider
- Development, facilitation and implementation of leadership programs
- Sound project management experience including planning, organising, coordinating and executing
- Experience in Business Transformation would be beneficial
Please note: Applications close 5.00pm Friday 22nd January 2021. As part of your application, please include a cover letter highlighting your interest and showcasing the experience you bring to the role and the program.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Professional career development and training
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend