Organisational Specialist - Employee Experience
Job no: 495611
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Organisational Development, Change
RAC are embarking on an exciting transformation which will create greater value for our members, deliver on our purpose and vision and be “leading the way” by 2025.
As part of the Member Centred Program we have a dedicated team who will support our leaders and their teams through our transformation to a purpose - led member organisation.
This team will partner with the business to consult and coach over the next 12 months across culture, capability and employee experience development. This will create great opportunity to develop our leadership capability, our people and culture and enable us to better collaborate while improving experiences for our people and members.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Capability, Culture & Employee Experience Lead you will be responsible for defining, developing and evolving the Employee Value Proposition ensuring alignment across the organisation. You will also be identifying and analysing the employee experience life cycle in consultation with the business to develop an employee experience strategy and framework for the business
- Design and develop the experience metrics, dashboards and insights that inform the EX strategy, drive change and improve the experience
- Drive continuous improvement in the experience, partnering with the People & Capability team and key stakeholders and utilising data and insights to drive initiatives that support visible enhancement of the employee experience, whilst aligning to the People Strategy
- Develop effective programs that support and measure the employee experience for uplift across the organisation
- Engage with the broader People & Capability team to enhance workforce capability and planning by developing and embedding the employee experience in all HR touch points
What are we looking for in you?
As a member-based organisation, alignment to our values is essential. To be considered for the position, we are looking for the successful candidate to meet the following criteria;
- Significant experience in Organisational Development and Employee Experience principles and practices in a medium to large organisation
- Experience in Human Centred Design, process mapping and interpreting and understanding data to create valuable and practical insights and recommendations
- Managing change programs
- Sound project management experience including planning, organising, coordinating and executing
- Experience in Business Transformation would be beneficial
Please note: Applications close 5.00pm Friday 22nd January 2021. As part of your application, please include a cover letter highlighting your interest and showcasing the experience you bring to the role and the program.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Professional career development and training
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend