Job no: 495618
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Light Vehicle Technician
With the influx of road trips and state based travel in 2020 - RAC Auto Services has increased our servicing and support to WA members and we want to be prepared for that to continue in 2021! Join out Auto Service Center in Myaree on a full time permanent basis and become part of one of WA's most iconic brands!
What are we looking for in you?
- Light Vehicle Automotive Technician qualification (Trade qualification)
- Experience in mechanical servicing, repairs, and fault diagnostic skills
- C Class WA Driving License
What will you be doing?
Every day is different and challenging as this role isn’t just limited to servicing - every workshop also receives jobs towed in by Roadside Assistance which provide all sorts of challenges and variety in your day and exposure to learning and development opportunities.
The main duties will be:
- Service and repairs on all types of light vehicles via mechanical/electrical diagnostics
- Using systems to accurately log and record daily activities and work progress
- Providing mentoring, guidance and support to Apprentices and fellow Technicians
What can we offer you?
- $2000 new starter bonus! ($500 paid on commencement and $1500 paid upon successful completion of probation)
- Competitive hourly rates with guaranteed annual increases in line with the EA (Overtime and Saturdays paid at penalty rates)
- Monthly incentives – up to $750
- Guaranteed Tool Allowances + Company Uniform
- Discounts on RAC Insurance, Travel, Finance, Security and more!
Successful candidates will undergo a full medical including a drug and alcohol test and police check including traffic infringements.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend