Junior Data Analyst
Job no: 495636
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Research & Data
At RAC we are focusing on Data and Analytics to help better serve our members; and have an exciting position for someone who is wanting to become a data analytics professional. You will be working with the team to deliver real value and enable a better, personalised member experience.
Reporting to the Analytics Manager, this position is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- You will be using SQL to query and extract data from database, then manipulate and create reports in Power BI before presenting to stakeholders
- Ensuring accuracy, consistency and timeliness of data, to identify system improvement opportunities
- Performing adhoc analysis on data and information to identify patterns, trends and issues that could highlighted
What are we looking for?
- You will ideally have experience with SQL, R, SAS, Excel, Business Intelligence reporting and visualisation tools
- You will be a keen problem solver with a passion for data and analytics to drive better services and improved performances for our members
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative field such as, Science, Statistics, or in Business, Commerce, or Marketing discipline are mandatory
What can we offer you?
- A genuine opportunity for training and development in the data analytics field
- A competitive base salary plus Super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend