Senior Full Stack Developer
Job no: 495640
Work type: Maximum Term Full Time
Location: West Perth
At RAC, as part of our member centric transformation we are building a Design System to ensure the look and feel of every interaction with us is consistent across all platforms. As part of this our Digital team are looking to recruit 2 Senior Full Stack Developers to assist with ongoing project work and redevelopment of legacy code.
These roles report to the Full Stack Development Leads and are 12-month max term positions.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, coding, testing, correcting, and documenting of web applications championing best practice development using React
- Redeveloping legacy code to improve performance on our Sitecore platform
- Focusing on UX for new pieces of work that focus on our Member Centred initiatives
- Building continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Ensuring assets are well tested thought the use of automated testing
- Contributing to team learning development and cross training
What are we looking for?
- Experience developing and designing web applications using React, Azure, Github and Automated Testing
- Understanding software development lifecycle activities
- Experience developing responsive web applications using an Agile methodology
- Experience working with cloud platforms highly advantageous
- Experience working with CI/CD beneficial
- Experience with Azure DevOps is highly regarded
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career, professional development and a work life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus Super and a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend