Insurance Enterprise Risk Manager
Job no: 495656
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Risk & Compliance
Insurance Enterprise Risk Manager
We are looking for an experienced professional to join the Risk & Compliance team at RAC Insurance in manage enterprise risks across our organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the Insurance Enterprise Risk Manager will support the implementation of RAC Insurance’s Risk Management Framework and foster an appropriate risk culture that highlights the importance of risk management in achieving business objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Facilitate review of Executive and Strategic Risk profile with the Executive Leadership Team and prepare overview for the Board
- Run the Quarterly Risk Review process, assisting business function leaders in identifying areas of risk and improvement opportunities for review and action
- Co-ordinate the review and refresh of the Risk Management Framework and Risk Appetite
- Support the preparation and co-ordination of Risk Committee meetings
- Lead, develop and coach a small team
What are we looking for in you?
- Experience reviewing risk framework and appetites and running regular operational risk reviews
- Knowledge of risk management standards & principles, regulatory & legislative issues affecting the insurance industry
- Demonstrated familiarity with operational aspects of the insurance industry and/or financial sector
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including communication, the ability to identify and interpret the needs stakeholders and ability to build and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding career, professional development and work-life balance
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
If you have demonstrated experience in a similar role and will thrive in an environment where you can work autonomously towards a shared goal and deliver a consultative, collaborative approach with your stakeholders, we would like to hear from you.
To be considered, please upload your cover letter and CV showcasing what you can bring to the team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend