Job no: 495670
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
- Direct ability for you to shape product and outcomes in the Cloud
- Work with passionate teams and progressive technologies like React
- Enjoy flexibility and upskill with learning and development opportunities
Are you passionate about technology, developing software and excited to be part of a successful organisation that’s all about making WA a better place? Then we’d love to hear from you.
We are now seeking Senior Developers to join our collaborative, agile delivery teams in Business Systems supporting our RAC Insurance business.
We have a strong pipeline of work relating to our online sales channels, integrations and other member interaction services. We are moving our front ends to React and have embraced the Azure cloud platform. Build your experience working with cloud based API gateways and CI/CD, using Microsoft Azure APIM and Azure DevOps.
This is an exciting time to join our team, to help shape this journey and make a difference.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about technology and developing software is your hobby
- You have solid experience in modern engineering practices and believe in the craftsmanship of software engineering
- You believe in teamwork and are able to communicate effectively with the people around you
- You are an innovative thinker and able to use technology in creative ways to meet member needs
What skills and experience do you bring?
- Significant experience developing in .NET with excellent knowledge of C# is essential
- Experience in Test Driven Development and related practices is highly desirable
- Experience in designing, delivering and maintaining quality, durable, software products in an agile environment, including test driven development is essential
- Being a true collaborative team player, experienced in working with and mentoring junior developers
- A commitment to quality outcomes within time and budget
- Tertiary qualifications in software engineering or IT related field
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to build experience and exposure to new technology sets and Azure cloud
- Working in an environment that is embracing a culture of experimentation to support learning, even taking part in quarterly hackathons where you have the freedom to work on anything you choose that will provide value back to the RAC
- Being part of an empowered, cross-functional agile delivery team that works daily with the business to build systems that solve problems
- Be involved in building digital systems that will shape the future for the RAC and a better WA
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work on a new wave of technologies and solutions, apply online now. Please send us your CV showcasing what you can bring to the team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend