Team Leader (Automotive)
Job no: 495687
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Light Vehicle Technician
This role requires an individual with proven hands on leadership ability and experience, excellent prioritisation and organisational skills along with a genuine desire to develop themselves and others.
What will you be doing?
Hands on leadership coordinating workshop operations including:
- Allocation of repair orders to workshop staff
- Conducting scheduled and ad-hoc fault diagnostic checks
- Checking all vehicle safety reports to ensure quality & high standards
- Conducting quality control checks on all work performed
- Assisting with sourcing pricing information and parts for repair quotes
- Reporting on plant and equipment maintenance requirements
- Undertaking vehicle servicing and repairs when required
- Managing and controlling end to end stock and parts management
- Adherence to Health and Safety legislative and RAC requirements
This role is offered on full time permanent basis.
What are we looking for?
- Experience managing day to day operations of a workshop
- Ability to lead, support, encourage and motivate
- Automotive Trade qualification (LV) and Motor Vehicle Repairers Licence
- Senior level of mechanical servicing and fault diagnostic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding delivery of service excellence
What can we offer you?
- Generous discounts on insurances, plus free roadside assistance
- A competitive base salary plus super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
To apply for this opportunity please send us your current resume and application letter addressing the selection criteria via the "apply now" icon.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
Applications close Friday 25th June 2021
For more than 116 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend