Quality, Risk & Compliance Specialist
Job no: 495741
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth, Joondalup
Categories: Risk & Compliance
With over 1.1 million members RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are a purpose led member organisation striving to create greater value for our members and deliver on our purpose to be “The driving force for a better WA.”
Sales & Member Service is our frontline business (RAC’s contact centres) responsible for supporting our members, understanding their needs, and providing information on a range of our products & services, policy benefits, cover and quotes.
What will you be doing?
As part of the Sales & Member Service business, reporting into the Quality Manager, this role will analyse, monitor and report on consumer and commercial portfolios, including any impacts on our regulatory obligations.
- Collate and analyse compliance data, establish insights, and present findings.
- Support leaders to assess incidents, identify and understand causal factors, determine materiality of impacts, control gaps, reporting requirements and preventative measures.
- Assist with project definition, design, data assembly, analysis, interpretation and presentation of results/ recommendations.
- Identify improvement opportunities within S&MS operations for review and action.
- Develop and maintain strong, working relationships with key stakeholders to implement improvement initiatives.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive base salary + superannuation
- Flexible working (on completion of training)
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
What are we looking for in you?
As a member-based organisation alignment to our values is essential in addition to;
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the finance or insurance industry.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving, literacy and numeracy skills
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics or Business
- Willingness to travel between West Perth and Joondalup locations
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, working relationships with key stakeholders.
Please Note: Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 16th May 2021. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice. Interviews will commence prior to closing date.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend