Job no: 495770
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Research & Data, Analyst
- Advance your analytics and insight generation experience
- Work on a variety of analytics projects and use cases
- Join a market leading West Australian organisation
As we progress on our journey towards being a truly member centred organisation, we are seeking Data Analysts to join RAC.
You will provide data transformation and predictive modelling for strategic analytics projects as part of the Data Analytics program. While we are in the early stages of our Data Analytics journey, you will be integral in the development of our data driven culture and establishing the tools and framework for success. Using advanced analytics techniques your key objective will be to generate useful member insights to guide and shape the products, services and way we deliver value to our members.
Opportunities are available on a full time, permanent basis.
What will you be doing?
- Transformation of data assets with reconciliation to original source data
- Interrogation of data assets to identify outliers, correlations, and treatment of incorrect data values
- Generating information and deriving actionable insights through statistical modelling and machine learning techniques whilst considering model choice limitations
- Communicating insights through visualization and data storytelling, to enable stakeholder decision-making
What are we looking for?
- Advanced data analytics experience with working understanding of analytical coding languages eg Python, R, SQL
- PowerBI and DAX visualization experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of DataBricks
- Demonstrated experience generating insights
- Demonstrated ability to be creative in problem solving and to think laterally
- Relevant bachelor degree or equivalent with emphasis in statistics, maths, actuarial ideal
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid working – supporting you to balance your home and work life
- Training and professional development in an environment fostering a growth mindset
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement and are wanting to grow their career in data analytics. To be considered, please upload your cover letter and CV showcasing what you can bring to the team.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend