Job no: 495775
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Business Analysis, Applications
With over 1.1 million members RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are a purpose led member organisation striving to create greater value for our members and deliver on our purpose to be “The driving force for a better WA.”
RAC Finance (RACF) specialise in market leading finance products and services ranging from personal loans, investment notes to property development finance loans.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Finance Applications Manager, as part of a small, high performing Finance Applications Team (inhouse function supporting RAC Finance), you will maintain current operational systems/applications, upgrades, process improvements and projects.
- Perform product, process, and systems analysis to support operational needs.
- Test, implement upgrades and provide end user support for business system applications
- Monitor alerts and ensure applications and integration issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and document detailed business requirements.
- Assist with project briefs and business case documentation (from scoping through to delivery, using project frameworks).
- Deliver training sessions to system users, create new and update documentation and training manuals.
- Develop and maintain strong, working relationships with key stakeholders and 3rd party providers.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive base salary + superannuation
- Flexible working (on completion of training)
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and an active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
What are we looking for in you?
As a member-based organisation alignment to our values is essential in addition to;
- Experience in business applications testing is mandatory.
- Experience in financial applications/ systems (eg: core banking and loan assessment) will be highly regarded.
- Experience in the finance or lending industry will be highly regarded.
- Experience in business analysis or project management will be highly regarded.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, working relationships with key stakeholders.
Please Note: Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 16th May 2021. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice. Interviews will commence prior to closing date.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend