Job no: 495776
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Digital & Development
As a Scrum Master in our Digital squad you will help to ensure the agile rituals are taking place and work with the product owners to ensure high quality solutions are being produced to solve business problems.
This is a full time permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Providing servant/leadership to the team to help deliver business outcomes
- Leading and facilitating Scrum events
- Coaching team members and product owner in preparation for Scrum ceremonies and events and in goal attainment
- Ensuring communication transparency, inspection and adaptation principles apply to the team delivery to support all decision making
- Enhancing and ensuring the production of high-quality solutions that deliver measurable business value, meet client expectations
- Facilitating and supporting continuous improvement across the team
- Promoting a collaborative self-managed team environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
- Coaching and mentoring the execution of deliverables across multiple teams
- Collaborating with Product Owners and stakeholders to ensure effective backlog management
What are we looking for?
- Preferred Scrum.Org PSM1
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and product owners
- Previous experience of delivery using Agile, Scrum and or Dev-Ops principles
- Desirable if previous experience is in application development and/or ERP projects
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software engineering or information technology, or a related discipline
What can we offer you?
- A competitive base salary plus Super
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
- In-house Health and Wellness programs and Platinum WorkSafe Certification
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 116 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend