Product Manager - Batteries & Tyres
Job no: 495894
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Product Manager
With over 1.1 million members RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are a profit for purpose, member focused organisation that has been reinvesting our profits back into the WA community for more than 115 years. We pride ourselves on striving to create greater value for our members and deliver on our purpose to be “The driving force for a better WA.”
RAC Roadside Services continually seek opportunities to diversify and improve on current offerings and identify new products and services to bring to our members.
As the Product Manager - Batteries and Tyres, reporting to the General Manager - Roadside Services, you will develop, and execute product strategies to support membership and financial growth. While ensuring our product suite is compelling and relevant in a competitive market and meets changing member and motorist needs. More specific responsibilities include;
- Develop a strategic products and services roadmap for Batteries and Tyres
- Manage existing product enhancement and new product development from thorough data driven understanding of members needs.
- Identify growth opportunities in the B2B/ fleet space.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strong networking alliances with motoring industry support partners and suppliers to identify mutually beneficial partnering opportunities
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
What can we offer you?
- Be part of a purpose led organisation that gives back to the WA community.
- A workplace culture where our people feel valued, respected and empowered.
- Work in flexible ways that meet work/life commitments and support wellbeing.
- An environment that values ongoing career development. Our people are our difference.
- Free Roadside Assistance and discounts on RAC products and services incl. Holiday Parks & Resorts, Security, Finance, Auto Services and Insurance.
- Opportunities for community engagement and corporate volunteering.
RAC are looking for people who are committed to building a safer, sustainable and connected future for West Australians. Other attributes are;
- Experience as a Product Manager in a customer focused organisation or a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product management/development
- Experience researching industries, markets, competitors and prospective clients.
- Ability to build strong relationships, engage with and influence at senior leadership and operational levels.
- Ability to analyse data and information.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related marketing or commerce/business discipline (preferred)
- Experience in the motoring services industry is advantageous.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
RAC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance through the recruitment process.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend